Ballet for 6-7; Moira, $85
Time & Location
About the Event
- This class will be taught by Maggie Marceau.
- The cost is $85. Payment can be made in full at the first class OR by mailing a check to The Arts Program, PO Box 5, Madrid, NY 13660.
- The class limit is 10 students.
- Dress code. Girls: black or pink leotards with pink tights, black shoes preferred pink shoes allowed. Boys: white T-shirts and black shorts, white socks and black shoes.
1) Everyone should wear a mask upon entering the building. Students wear masks to enter the studio but may remove them and place them in a marked spot before taking their assigned position on the dance floor. If they prefer to wear the mask while dancing, that is fine as well.
2) Everyone must wear masks to enter and while moving to waiting areas. Waiting area is only for parents and other siblings who are also taking classes and need to be waiting. Once seated in family groups, you may refrain from wearing a mask. But you must maintain social distancing even while seated. When you stand to move around, please wear a mask.
3) No water fountains will be available. Bring your own water bottles. Water bottles left behind will be discarded. With that in mind, you may want to bring disposable bottles to avoid risk of losing your water bottle.
4) One male and one female bathroom will be available. Single occupancy only. Students may be dismissed to use the restroom but will not be able to re-enter the class. Please come with this in mind (use the restroom before beginning class.)
5) Teachers and staff will wear masks outside of the classroom. They will practice social distancing in the classroom. If they must approach a student for any reason they will wear a mask.
6) Teachers and staff will have temperature checks upon arrival for the day.
7) Anyone who has had cold symptoms, fevers, etc. within 24 hours of class cannot attend.
8) Students will arrive and wait outside the classroom while maintaining social distancing. Staff members will allow one student at a time to enter the classroom and take their place before the next student is allowed to enter.
9) Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class time. Please pick your student up promptly.
10) Teachers will disinfect ballet barres and various touch points after each class.